Fluid Power Training Solutions
Hawkeye’s comprehensive fluid power training solutions at the Automation and Robotics Center combine the knowledge and skills of our industry-trained instructors with the Amatrol learning management system (LMS) which features world-class online curriculum, skills assessments, and real-world components for the best skill-building possibilities.
Pneumatics and hydraulics have powered machines across manufacturing, industry, agriculture, power generation, and many more for decades. These power sources are utilized all over the world in countless fields, so a strong theoretical understanding combined with hands-on training in pneumatic and hydraulic applications is indispensable for nearly any industry. The training, skills gained, and equipment used in our programs aligns with a number of industries, including construction, industrial maintenance, iron and steel, oil and gas, and many more.
Our wide range of courses is supported by interactive eLearning and hands-on skill procedures that engage the learners and provide them with the training they need to be successful. All eLearning components are available 24/7.
Below are a few of our most common fluid power training topics.
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Pneumatics
- Pneumatics Troubleshooting
- Electro-Fluid Power
We have an unmatched range and depth of training solutions, but we can also cater to the diverse needs of our customers by designing training programs and solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
Our career and technical education courses and programs are designed to address the shortage of skilled workers by training current and future employees in the technologies needed to excel in the automated and connected manufacturing environment.
The Center offers a number of advantages including:
- Trainers built for manufacturing training
- Equipment built with the exact standards as industrial equipment
- Curriculum with labs to apply knowledge
- Labs derived from industry practices
- Certificate upon completion of classwork or modules from industry-recognized leaders including FANUC, Rockwell, and the Smart Automation Certification Alliance (SACA)
Ready to Learn More?
Our team is prepared to provide more information about our training solutions and help you determine how this training environment and its offerings can benefit your business. Reach out to our team by completing the form below, emailing us, or calling 319-296-4447.