Electrical Training Solutions
Hawkeye is able to provide the most comprehensive, in-depth selection of electrical training solutions at the Automation and Robotics Center. We combine the skills and knowledge of our industry-trained instructors with the Amatrol learning management system (LMS), which features world-class online curriculum, skills assessments, and real-world components for the best skill-building possibilities.
The training and equipment used in this technical training area is an integral part of several industries, such as HVAC, power and energy, green energy, and industrial maintenance to name a few.
Our wide range of electrical courses are supported by interactive eLearning and hands-on skill procedures that engage the learners and provide them with the training they need to be successful. All eLearning components are available 24/7.
Below are a few of our most common electrical training topics.
- AC/DC Electrical
- Basic Electrical Machines
- Electric Relay Control Unit
- Electric Motor Control
- Electrical Wiring
- Electrical Power Distribution
We have an unmatched range and depth of electrical training solutions, but we can also cater to the diverse needs of our customers by designing training programs and solutions specifically tailored to their needs.
Our career and technical education courses and programs are designed to address the shortage of skilled workers by training current and future employees in the technologies needed to excel in the automated and connected manufacturing environment.
- The Center offers a number of training advantages including:
- Trainers built for manufacturing training
- Equipment built with the exact standards as industrial equipment
- Curriculum with labs to apply knowledge
- Labs derived from industry practices
- Certificate upon completion of classwork or modules from industry-recognized leaders including FANUC, Rockwell, and the Smart Automation Certification Alliance (SACA)
Ready to Learn More?
Our team is prepared to provide more information about our training solutions and help you determine how this training environment and its offerings can benefit your business. Reach out to our team by completing the form below, emailing us, or calling 319-296-4447.