Graduation and Commencement
Congratulations! Your hard work and determination have paid off and your new job or further education opportunities are waiting for you.
Graduating Student Checklist
Finish the final steps in completing your program certificate, diploma, or degree by applying for graduation.
- Register for your last semester of classes
- Track your program progress / View your Degree Audit
- Complete the Graduation Application
- Complete Exit Loan Counseling if you have Federal Direct Loans
- Celebrate at the Commencement Ceremony in May
Commencement Student Speaker
Each year a graduating student is selected to speak on behalf of their graduating class. This honor allows a graduate to share a message of inspiration and encouragement, commemorate this accomplishment, and inspire fellow classmates to carry the Hawkeye Community College mission out into the world.